The following Brethren from the Jonesboro Valley have been nominated to receive the 33°, Inspector General Honorary, for the 2019 Biennium.
- Gary Keith Miley, 32°, KCCH
- Bradley Ray Phillips, 32°, KCCH
The following Brethren from the Jonesboro Valley have been nominated to receive the 32°, Knight Commander of the Court of Honour, for the 2019 Biennium.
- Curtis Lee Pace, 32°, KSA
- Kyle Joseph Rowe, 32°
- Jon Curtis Walter, 32°, KSA
Orient Honors Day – October 5, 2019
Saturday, October 5th, 2019
Albert Pike Memorial Temple
712 Scott Street in Little Rock.
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration for 33rd degree candidates
- 9:30 a.m. – 33rd degree
- Noon – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – Registration for KCCH candidates
- 2:00 p.m. – KCCH Investiture
- 3:30 p.m. – Public Capping Ceremony
- 5:30 p.m. – Honors Banquet (Black Tuxedo / Evening Wear for Ladies)